Translate

الأحد، 13 أكتوبر 2019

صراخ الأقلام ــــــــ pen cry

I hope that you are well ,
You.o, the first of my wounds and the first of my dreams

You give me insomnia, so I have delusions
You are the sweetest of my days and you are the greatest of my sins

I am saddened by your absence. I am sick
I am saddened by your absence, my heart falls in front of me

You are in your hands, time stands like servants
You are the lady of splendor and the lady of wisdom and judgments

I faced life's circumstances with the cry of pens
I only fear for you
But I am afraid to ask the neighborhood and the neighbors about you
I'm afraid they say your lover left without a destination

I miss you so much I miss you my life
I feel bleeding in my chest and the night pains increase
-
أتمنى أن تكون بصحة جيدة ،
أنت ..... أوه .... أول جراحى وأول أحلامي

أنت تسبب لي الأرق ، لذلك لدي أوهام
أنت أحلى أيامي وأنت أعظم ذنوبي

يحزنني غيابك. أنا مريض
غيابك يحزنني ، يسقط قلبي أمامي

أنتم بين أيديكم ، والوقت يقف مثل الخدم
أنت سيدة العزة وسيدة الحكمة والأحكام

واجهت ظروف الحياة مع صراخ الأقلام
أنا أخاف عليك فقط
لكني أخشى أن أسأل الحي والجيران عنك
أخشى أن يقولوا أن حبيبك غادر بدون وجهة

اشتقت لك كثيرا اشتقت لك حياتي
أشعر بنزيف في صدري وتزداد آلام الليل

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

زوار المدونة الآن -Blog-Besucher jetzt-Blog visitors now-Visiteurs du blog maintenant-

Wikipedia

نتائج البحث

بحث هذه المدونة الإلكترونية