Translate

الخميس، 31 أكتوبر 2019

حكاية قلب A story of a heart

Oh my astonished heart that is lost in the world of spread
I don't know anything about him anymore
  There are many reasons for this

The mysterious became clear as crystal
It was the fog that surrounded the forest

She tried to splint his broken wing
I tried to be his closest friend

I built my chest for him and raised a wall with my ribs
But he cried inside me and then his juices flowed

I didn't tell him why I became an abandoned cave
Before he complained to me about his loved ones trip

يا قلبي السادر في العالم المنشور
ما عاد ادري به ويا مكثر  اسبابه

الغامض اللي صار واضح كما البلور
كان الضباب اللي يلف هالغابه

حاولت اجبر فيه جناحه المكسور 
حاولت اكون له اقرب من اصحابه

بنيت له صدري وضلعي رفعته سور
لكنه بكى فيني ثم سال عنابه

ما قلت له ليش صرت كهف مهجور
قبل اشتكى لي من رحلة احبابه





ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

زوار المدونة الآن -Blog-Besucher jetzt-Blog visitors now-Visiteurs du blog maintenant-

Wikipedia

نتائج البحث

بحث هذه المدونة الإلكترونية