Translate

الجمعة، 23 أكتوبر 2020

ملاذ ـــــــــــ haven

haven

  For you I wrote

Maybe it will make me less desperate

Yesterday I intended to close my eyes to one last message

But in my face is a retreat and a drain

Inside me screams grow like thorns

I wanted to collect myself in one poem

We blink for a moment and fade into a gray night

But you water the fields of my chest

O you who come with my eagerness

How can I not come back from you

This place made me mad

However, I remembered my bleak amazement

Like water that spilled from a cloud

take me away

I wrote it for you on the face of thirst

ــــــــــــــــــــــ

 من اجلك كتبت

ربما تجعلني اقل يأسا

البارحة نويت ان اغلق عيني على رسالة اخيره

لكن في وجهي خلوة وميازيب

في داخلي صرخات تنمو كالشوك

وددت اجمع ذاتي في قصيدة واحده

نومض لبرهة ونتلاشى في ليل رمادي

لكنك تسقين حقول صدري

يا انت ِ التي اجيء بلهفتي

كيف لا اعود منك 

هذا المكان جعلني سادرا 

غير اني تذكرت ذهولي الكئيب 

كالماء الذي انفرط من عقد غيمة

لاذ بي

كتبته  من اجلك على وجه العطش



ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

زوار المدونة الآن -Blog-Besucher jetzt-Blog visitors now-Visiteurs du blog maintenant-

Wikipedia

نتائج البحث

بحث هذه المدونة الإلكترونية