Translate

الثلاثاء، 27 أكتوبر 2020

Don't say anything ـــــــــــــــــ ـــ ـــــــــــ لا تقولي شيئا

Don't say anything

I just wiped my face with the perfume of your last letter

Your embroidered handkerchief, my name fell from it

I must restore your faith

But your perfume lives in my heart

I can't force you to extract what you wrote in your name

I am no longer looking for another heart that I do not intend to replace

And I claim that I gave it to you, both of them slipped out

Your perfume, which settled in me, pays my blood

And my heart left my branch and left its nest

Don't say anything

I have read and asked my eyes

Siding with you, they lie to me

They adore you my heart and soul

One of them loves you in a different way

A way to make me fade away

My soul saves its remaining days for you

  Desperate smiles and tears rain misery

My words save the letters of the alphabet for you

Write and write to you, no one but you, my love

Do not put commas between your name and the sun

As for the night, it is a line on which the moon walks

They love you in kind, as if you were the first person they saw and you were the last

  In your presence the darkness disappears

Faces bloom, voices chant, and places rejoice

  In your presence, nothing but  gives peace and comfort

You alone give life a beautiful meaning

  Trees sing to you, rustle and listen I and the shadow

The soul gets high and the heart trembles with extravagant pleasure

ــــــــــــــــــــــ

 لا تقولي شيئا

لقد مسحت للتو وجهي بعطر برسالتك لاخيرة

منديلك المطرز سقط منه اسمي

وجب علي ان اعيد امانتك

لكن عطرك يسكن قلبي

انا لا اقوى على انتزاع  ما كتبتيه بأسمك

لم اعد ابحث عن قلب أخر لا انوي استبداله

وادعي انني وهبته لك كلاهما خرجا خلسة

عطرك الذي استوطن بي , يدفع دمي

وقلبي ترك غصني وغادر عشه 

لا تقولي شيئا

لقد قرأت وسألت عيناي

انحازا لك  انهما يكذبان علي

انهم يعشقونك قلبي وروحي 

يحبك أحدهما بطريقة  مختلفة 

طريقة تجعلني اتلاشى 

روحي تدخر ايامها الباقية اليك 

 الابتسامات يائسة  والدموع مطر البؤس

كلماتي  تدخرحروف  الابجدية لك 

تكتب وتكتب اليك لا سواك حبيبتي 

لا تضع فواصل بين اسمك وبين الشمس 

اما الليل سطر يسير عليه القمر 

يحبانك  عينيا  وكأنك أول الناس من راتهم وانت آخرهم

 في حضورك تغيب  العتمات 

تزهر الوجوه وترنم الأصوات وتفرح الأماكن

 في حضورك لاشيء  الا انت يمنح السكينة واراحة

وحدك تعطين للحياة معنى جميل

 تغني لك الاشجار حفيف واستمع انا والظل

تنتشي الروح وارتعاش القلب سرور باذخ 


ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

زوار المدونة الآن -Blog-Besucher jetzt-Blog visitors now-Visiteurs du blog maintenant-

Wikipedia

نتائج البحث

بحث هذه المدونة الإلكترونية