Translate

الاثنين، 26 أكتوبر 2020

عاطفة العطش ــــــــــ affection thirst

I am forced to reveal, stripped of all my secrets

And I declared that your name was found from eternity on the walls of my heart

Shadows of poems and silent words appeared on the sidewalks of nostalgia

But your abandonment is back

It was a difficult abandonment

-

I speak about you in a special language

In a language created by my heart. It resembles a flute in the steppe

He says what he does not expect and says what he hopes for

Passion has a path that no one walks on

Its special lines are the lines of my heart

Love is a different imprint on every heart

Longing possesses me and strives with it unconsciously

There is no escape from it and no medicine

I tried to deny him inside me but I love him

-

In the longing fade little by little

We have become mere spectra

They all ask me about you and rush to you with determination

  Nostalgia is excessive in calling and attachment, two souls intertwine with one breeze

  Each distance plants a mythical barrier and increases its hardness

But the pain is that we complain about our time together

We mind the time and run without reaching

Then we feel sorry

-

  Holding on to you is a special pleasure

The pleasure of water after thirst

The pleasure of health after illness

Darling, excuse me, I really crossed the line in loving you

And I wrote you a thousand letters and letters

I no longer care about your words, phrases, and way of expression

Busy with your things and time lapses

I am always confused by things that mean a lot to me

Distance, age and your beauty

  I know very well what I loved about you

Your kind heart and pure soul

-

   Why do I love now, why was I waiting for you and not knowing you

I don't know why we came so late

  I confess to you all that longing dictates to me

There are no reasons to push me towards you, had it not been that you had my heart

How can I break the distance and plant a shadow close alive

How do I turn back time and love you more than this

We are actually crazy lovers

You don't want to see   madman running over the sidewalks of poems

-

May my sorrow, fear, and hope never catch your eye

Little by little you will forget and say it was fleeting times

that you have forgotten before

I am still looking for you

Many of me are still lost looking for you to hold on to

ــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــ

ـــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــ

ــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــ

ــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــ

انا مجبر على الكشف , جردت من كل أسراري

وأعلنت أن  اسمك وجد منذ الازل على جدران قلبي

ظهرت ظلال القصائد  والكلمات  الصامتة على ارصفة الحنين

ولكن هجرك عاد 

لقد كان هجرًا صعبًا

-

أنا أتحدث عنك بلغة خاصة 

بلغة ابتدعها قلبي . تشبه الناي عند السهوب 

يقول  مما  لا يتوقعه  ويقول ما يرتجيه

للشغف  طريق لم يسير عليه احد 

تعاريجه خاصة بخطوط قلبي 

الحب بصمة مختلفة في كل قلب 

الشوق يمتلكني و السعي معه دون وعي

لا فكاك منه  ولا دواء 

حاولت ان أنكرته في داخلي لكنني احبه 

-

في التوق تتلاشى شيئًا فشيئًا 

لقد اصبحنا مجرد اطياف 

كلها تسالني  عنك وتندفع اليك بكل عزم

 الحنين مفرط بالنداء والتعلق تشابك روحين بنسمة واحده

 كل مسافة  تزرع حاجزا خرافيا وتزيد صلابة 

لكن الموجع اننا نشتكي  زماننا معًا 

نحن  نهتم بالوقت ونركض دون ان نصل

ثم نشعر بالاسف 

-

 التشبث بك له لذة خاصة 

لذة الماء بعد العطش 

لذة الصحة بعد السقم

حبيبيتي اعذريني لقد  تجاوزت حدود العقل حقًا في حبك 

وكتبت اليك الف رسالة ورساله 

لم اعد اهتم  لكلماتك  وعباراتك وطريقة تعبيرك 

مشغول بالامور الخاصة بك والفوارق الزمنية 

انا ارتبك دائما باشياء تعني لي الكثير 

المسافة والعمر وجمالك 

 أعرف  جيدا ما ما الذي أحببته فيك 

قلبك الطيب وروحك النقيه

-

  لماذا أحب الان , لماذا كنت انتظرك ولا اعرفك 

لا ادري لماذا جئنا متاخرين

 أعترف لك بكل ما يمليه عليا الشوق

لا أسباب  تدفعني صوبك لولا انك ملكتي قلبي 

كيف لي ان اشق المسافة  وازرع ظلا قريبا حيا

كيف اعيد الزمن الى الوراء واحبك اكثر من هذا 

نحن في واقع الأمر  عاشقين مجنونين 

أنت لا تريد أن ترى مجنونا بك يهرول فوق ارصفة القصائد

-

قد يكون حزني وخوفي ورجائي  لا يلفت انتباهك أبدًا 

شيئًا فشيئًا  ستنسى وتقول كانت اوقات عابره 

ان كنت قد نسيت من قبل 

انا لازلت ابحث عنك 

لا يزال الكثير مني تائها  يبحث عنك  ليتشبث بك 

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

زوار المدونة الآن -Blog-Besucher jetzt-Blog visitors now-Visiteurs du blog maintenant-

Wikipedia

نتائج البحث

بحث هذه المدونة الإلكترونية