Translate

الأربعاء، 28 أكتوبر 2020

جناحان صغيران ــــــــــــــ two small wings

She whispered to me and I declared her darling

A girl like a solar aura

You write on the walls of my heart

You will leave. I know this very well

But I will return to her poem

There is something you don't know

Naked in my privacy twice

In my unit........... And on board the message

-

How do I feel all this familiarity

When I imagine the first moment you came to me

I feel like my heart has two small wings

  It lands on a green bough

It flutters over my love, holds it and returns

  You are still my only wish

Longing for you overwhelms all my senses

-

My soul knows that you are her twin

  And you are my far country that I never met

That's why whenever I miss you, you cry with me

  prepares me things

  As if you come as a unique taste

Or with the scent of a virgin rose

I come to you from long distances

My soul travels through letters

Cost her to exhaust the way to meet you

-

I wrote to you via e-mail

The transmission has failed a thousand times

I wrote on the public pages

My letters have been read by friends and foes

I don't know how to hide how I feel from the world

In the heart, longings accumulated, which he was forced to empty on paper

Maybe your eyes will see it someday

Even after my death

  I will try to tell you that I think of you always and love you forever

If you forget him, maybe it's nice to tell you about me

========================

تهمس  لي وانا اعلنتها حبيبتي 

فتاة ما  كانها هالة شمسيه  

تكتب على جدران قلبي

ستغادر اعرف هذا جيدا

لكني سأعود لقصيدتها

ثمة شيء لا تجهله

اعريها في خلوتي مرتين 

في وحدتي ........... وعلى متن الرساله

-

كيف اشعر بكل هذه الألفة 

حين اتخيل اللحظة الأولى التي اتيتي بها 

اشعر بان صار لقلبي جناحان صغيران 

 يهبط على غصن اخضر 

يرفرف فوق حبي  ويضمها ويعود

 لاتزالين  أمنيتي الوحيدة 

الاشواق اليك طاغية على كل احاسيسي 

-

الروح تعلم بانك تؤامها 

 وانتي وطني  البعيد الذي لم التقي به ابدا 

لهذا كلما اشتقت اليك بكت معي

 يتهيأ لي أشياء 

 كأن تاتين كطعم فريد 

او برائحة عطر لوردة بكر 

اجيء اليك من  مسافات طويلة

ترحل روحي عبر الرسائل 

اكلفها ارهاق الطريق لاجل لقياك

-

كتبت  لك  عبر البريد الالكتروني 

لقد فشل الارسال الف مره

فكتبت على الصفحات العامه 

لقد قرأ رسائلي الاصدقاء والاعداء 

لا ادري كيف أخبئ  ما اشعر به عن العالم

في القلب اشواق متكدسة مجبر على افراغها على الورق

لعل عيناك تراها يوما ما 

حتى لو بعد موتي 

 سأحاول ان اخبرك انني افكر  بك دائما واحبك الى الابد 

ان كنتي  ناسيه ربما لطيف ما يخبرك عني


ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

زوار المدونة الآن -Blog-Besucher jetzt-Blog visitors now-Visiteurs du blog maintenant-

Wikipedia

نتائج البحث

بحث هذه المدونة الإلكترونية