Translate

الاثنين، 26 أكتوبر 2020

شخص اخر ـــــــــــــ someone else

I was born twice in the wound of the poem

It was the last in my heart

I became another person, dust from this earth

Breastfeeding the breasts of the wind, crawling with the whirlwinds

Hurricanes haunt me

Run my thread like a kite

I swing in the rays of the sun

I fall and terrify and cry and rush to my heart

My heart that faded since I came out of its cocoon

He melted in the dark and left me

It left me salt melting in my eyes

Born twice from the womb of death

But my kite didn't tell me

How long did my death happen?

 لقد ولدت مرتين في جرح القصيدة 

كانت الاخيرة في  قلبي 

صرت شخصا آخر غبارا من هذه الارض

ارضع اثداء الريح ازحف  مع الزوابع

وترعاني الاعاصير

اجر خيط عمري  كطائرة ورقية

اتأرجح في خيوط الشمس

اسقط وارتاع وابكي واهرع الى لقلبي

قلبي الذي تلاشى منذ ان خرجت من شرنقته

ذاب في عتمة وتركني 

تركني ملحا يذوب في عيني

ولدت مرتين من رحم الموت 

لكن طائرتي الورقيةلم تخبرني 

كم مرت حدث موتي

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

زوار المدونة الآن -Blog-Besucher jetzt-Blog visitors now-Visiteurs du blog maintenant-

Wikipedia

نتائج البحث

بحث هذه المدونة الإلكترونية