Translate

السبت، 20 مايو 2023

الى اخي الحبيب عبيد A message to my beloved brother

Oh, my beloved's wonderfully beautiful house, we found it empty

From humans, even from empty ghosts

Where did they leave and where did they go?

There is no one here

Even ask him about them except the remnants of their stuff

I stood by their hearth and the ashes of their fire

Maybe they will answer my question

But she is deaf even if she speaks to them with signs

Dumb don't speak and don't care about my condition

I turned around, towards my sweetheart's room

And water them with pure tears

Harsh does not understand the lover's words

They are like envious hearts

The soul is desperate here

around his house

I call out loud why the beloved changed his home

How do I find my soul mate?

And circuits I can't cheat on

I can't help it

I sat watching and the spectrum came waving to me

Like a mirage, I see it and it has no shadow

Shows its color and body

But I saw her braid when I took off her veil

I stood up to him and he approached me and greeted him

Hello, hello, where are you my dear

How can you leave me without a mark, my love?

You are my world and all my life

She looked at me with eyes that were gazelles

Tears fell like a string of pearls and overflowed

She said: Don't blame me for a moment

I have never paid attention to others, and the heart has no entrance to others

Be patient, may God have mercy on you

And after the distance that was between us, you will feel close to my arrival

I told her that my patience ran out and my life

What's my trick, it's been a long time to leave you?

And you're in my heart, how could you not know that?

And the fire in my heart burns and glows

My eyes do not rest for an hour at night

-

Tell me when the darkness of the night will pass

Then she looked at the Southern Star and offered him sympathy

Because he is also a lover

And I said, O Star of the South, there you are, like me

This chandelier faces north

My love also left our homes

Don't blame me, spectrum, she's my love

After her, I feel the spirit rising

He smiled sweetly about the eight pearls

They emit a glow and scatter their mirages high

And his spectrum disappeared from the moment of my eyes

He missed his imagination and got carried away a lot

I stood up to say something that crossed my mind

A dream my eyes saw or something I imagined for me

I wiped my eyes and saw nothing but those remnants of their belongings

And the dust hid under it everything they left

I cried and cried knowing that crying does not work

But crying over him sometimes lightens the burden for me

I walked with my eyes behind her whims

And the eye hopes to see it again

And every step I take, the heart wants her home

So that his house became shady, warm and cool

And if a vile or envious person passes me by, he will blame me

They said compensation or someone else's role in place of your lover

I nodded and didn't want to talk to him

until he leaves

He thinks I'm crazy

He doesn't know how much I love Sarah

She is life, soul and all my hopes

Sarah, my life and death without her

I don't care if I see her with blood on my clothes

They mentioned that she lives in the winter in the desert

The desert is very wide

From Dumat Al-Jandal to the North Mountains

From the Jordan Junction in the south to Wadi Ramadi

As for the country of Raqqa, its sun shines with heat

My dear brother: whenever I see lightning, I am happy

At Kohla I said lightning makes me happy

My dear brother: When my chest gets tired of my world

I sing in a sad voice of my fears

I'm still young, but my hair has turned white

I don't know why luck has become a sieve

Even my buddies. They started to move away from me

And when I come to them, they don't care about me

Maybe I think when their minds are petty

-

I have never been stingy. I disobey myself if you ask me to

They shorten the words of benefit so that I do not hear

Their love for my enemy became more

Solitude has become more beautiful and delicious in the wilderness

And I answered his wolf and howled over the hills

I said to him: O wolf, your voice comforts me

Come close to me, you are my friend

You left behind your loved ones and so did I

And your worries and fears have a loud voice

Our loved ones are having a good winter in this beautiful country

May they be healthy and their country fertile

When they get close, good news for you

I will give you from God's gifts of elite what I have

You and I made a vow of purity and purity

And what we wish for you is my hope

Let you play with deer and antelope

And drink water after thirst from pure water

Even your fangs are beautiful, don't eat carrion with them

And do not snipe from the weak catch

-

And what do you say about the days that reverse the trend?

Bad days, cutting chains and cables

His ribs trembled and his chest ached

His voice echoed from the countryside and hills

And the wild pigeons heard the echo of my complaint to the wolf

Then the pigeons wailed from a thin tree branch

Birds of prey fluttered to him

Even the broken winged one took pity on me

Then the birds migrated south and rose into the sky

Even the slender bird has become a migratory

They returned after about a year and then went to Russia

They want a spring and drink earthquake water

They said we saw him a year ago

This is a wolf companion in an empty nomadic wilderness

It tolerates heat and winter frosts

He only wears shabby clothes

Then the birds headed with the liver of the sky towards the star of Capricorn

After we cut my heart

Death has become with my life together

I think death is more beautiful than life

-

He did not despair of the mercy of the living God who never sleeps

He is a surety if he wants to cherish me or humiliate me

If he wants to send happiness to my heart

And it makes the world beautiful in my eyes

This is the appreciation of God Almighty, and He is above the Great Throne

God knows what covered my chest and what he said

Oh God, I ask you, Taiz Karim, I miss him

You are generous and giving

My brother is still physically and existentially alone in my heart

When I visit him, he makes my situation with him generous

His right is greater than mine, and I cannot fulfill his right

For the duration of his absence, I cut off my letters from him

May my life and my time bring us together

And the eyes rejoice after crying

And the dark days stop oppressing its people

After the gloom, life becomes beautiful and cloudless

I would be glad to see him if he came to me in my dreams

So how about my eyes if I saw him before me

My brother, when he sits in the council, adorns him with etiquette and good manners

He has a stature and learner from the lives of the apostles

-

Lover of the book of God and the biography of his prophet

What has changed by nature is still generous

When the white flags of thanks went up

It has a white flag with a high mountain peak

And the miser who closes his door is miserly

The doors of his house are always open and no doors are closed

He meets you and greets you and you can see the fun on his face

And the smell of coffee, saffron and cardamom, coffee workers

He always honors guests as he honors himself

A decent man always has guests in his house

I remember him when a gentle western breeze comes

I called him by his name and one of my sons was named after him

I have waited and hoped that my dream would come true

Neither my uncle nor my uncle compensated me for that

And as I climbed to the top of Mt

The world narrowed down and the carefree walks beside me

Separation of a brother cuts the veins of my heart

The wound is not treated unless it is near me

I'm not with living in the world in happiness

I ask forgiveness from God if I say that death is more merciful to my condition

-

Oh God, forgive my slip and my sin

You know what's going on

Man's luck is helpless

He runs and does not catch up with bare feet

Because the world has managed him

Like the fearful when fear befalls him

Just like scattering flour with the wind

It is necessary to collect it, but the wind shakes the flour

When night comes and people enter their homes

They sleep now, but I stay up with my worries

The night is like a stingy person collecting his money in a treasury

Gather my worries hard and leave no burden but bring it

It's like I'm on coals turning on the night of the fire

Seconds became long in this darkness

He no longer walks, but something is pulling him

You have eaten me

In winter, cold flutes are heard

Blue and black clouds covered my eyes

And the wind squeezed his lightning and it disappeared

Her thunder resounded like the beating of a drum

-

And they descended the valleys and tributaries with their pebbles

A roaring water shouted noise

If I put my palms in front of me, I will not see them

My mind narrowed until I touched its tip

I'm waiting for the harbinger of dawn

However, the sky became cold and its star was clear

The ice melted and my limbs froze

Even my lips weren't able to say oh brother

The twilight color in my eyes is fading

Missed from last night

The morning came and completed what was missing from the worries of the night

And the sun at noon automatically with its warmth

My blood ran through my veins

I cried the cry of an old man who had lost his only child

At the top of a tall mountain then began to weep

My eyes looked from west to east

And differentiate between right and left

I shed tears like embers on my cheeks

I hope that, I hope it heals me

Lump in my throat and shortness of breath

And over my eyes a thick cloud covering me

-

I no longer find myself between the valleys and the mountain

And if I read the letter K, I told him the letter D

I asked for my freedom, I tasted the obvious injustice

I insisted on ordering it, and I feel sorry for her

You have redeemed freedom with soul, blood and body

I have never been lazy

But it pushes me away into alien land and over the edge

And my heart goes out to the family homes and loved ones to care for them

I want to be close to them, I want to be near them, I want to support them

And these are their songs, and I don't want to live alone

I am not an arrogant person

And I didn't run like tails like artists

But she obeys only the humiliated and submissive

And lead them without pulling the ropes

Don't take advantage and deny making it known

Deny the love of the generosity of the preferred benefactor

And if she is responsible for her prestige and money

I stood up and was aware of all the scammers

What happened to a prisoner without fault struck me, too

And whatever grievances reached his chest, you came to me

I want liberation, not a slave to the world

And the spirit frees her few lovers

Patience is patience for time and time

Men and even children cried at him as he turned gray

-


ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

زوار المدونة الآن -Blog-Besucher jetzt-Blog visitors now-Visiteurs du blog maintenant-

Wikipedia

نتائج البحث

بحث هذه المدونة الإلكترونية