Translate

الخميس، 11 مايو 2023

Forgotten tweets

I invite you
  In the form of hymns and songs
Whisper songs you never thought of (I didn't mean to miss you)
-
Another world in memory
As the best stories
-
I got confused on the way up to you
I sang songs in your name?
Then I go and have nothing
I say: maybe we will meet tomorrow
Or find a trace of you in the clouds shadows
-
    In complete secrecy, I apologized to you, and because you declare that you are not there while I hear the sound of your steps walking between the lines of my poems, and because you are solitary in disguise, I scream in the form of hymns and whispered songs.
-
scars
on the border
I left an incomplete poem
I hid it from the neighbors, the village, and the bullets
I forgot a notebook full of dreams
expected
And I will not return
You have grown up, gentlemen
Tell them, gentlemen
They still come to my pillow every night
They come with insomnia
And insomnia devours sleepiness

-
on the border
which I did not resort to
Farewell to my childhood
I buried my life and walked away
-
on the border
Everyone carries dust on their bodies
And I took care of them in carrying the wounds
I promised them I wouldn't be in pain
I was so tired they don't realize
I'm in my loneliness
I was hurt and cried
-
on the border
My cigarette didn't go out
Even the sun has not set
Everyone was staring at her
And in her eyes
I saw Jasmine's sorrows
-
on the border
It was a suspension bridge
it has been
-
from behind the border
It hasn't come yet
bullet
-
They are burdened with their grief
They are the ones who ask about the clouds
untimely
I know very well why they turn their faces towards the rain whenever it pours
Then they smile at the passers-by
-
  Standing while the shadow revolves around him
He even got into the painting
-
I paused a bit
I seem to be getting more desperate
-
I don't know, maybe my leaves are starting to turn yellow and become thicker
He saw me as a lost tree from the oasis
I found all the things I was looking for
I didn't know at the time that she was ready to leave
-
Through these letters, the path has been redrawn
But we are transient without shadow
-
I loved you, madam
It's hard to bear this love in exile
You have two cuts on your shoulder
This is something that invites you to walk awake into the abyss
-
You should get up and say something
Any word that makes you uproot your sadness
To become a bird you have to become more songs
And because alienation stalks you, it is a blue branch
To get the salty juice running inside you
Re-find the first step
Where I met you by chance
Because you are full of waiting
And only age has passed since I grew up
She erected a memorial to Weeping
-
Distant things make you more nostalgic
To sink convoys of tow and then sink like lime
And you are in this ocean
Who pulled you out of the depths?

Don't leave it and be you
Do not cross the ruins as the wind does
And not with her
Then it becomes a sharp, haunting song
In order not to justify my existence
here i am
Delete my writing and send it again
for me
For me when I'm alone the most
Then we suffocate with passion

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

زوار المدونة الآن -Blog-Besucher jetzt-Blog visitors now-Visiteurs du blog maintenant-

Wikipedia

نتائج البحث

بحث هذه المدونة الإلكترونية