Translate

الخميس، 11 مايو 2023

delirium messagesرسائل هذيان

You can't be a bird

But be careful not to be a nest

-

I can no longer withdraw my feet from this exile

-

    like a hunchback

Enduring fifteen years of misery

And his head was grievously grieved

he cries

who prompted him to do so

     woman and love her

-

    I'm searching for a song in my head that I don't know the words to

I want to replace it with a voice calling me from far away

He says come to the desert

The city will hang you

-

    They insist on conducting their research next to the homes of the poor. A social researcher asks about the conditions of cats

-

    The criminal who loved me before the war advised me to leave

-

Perhaps Daughters of the Wind was one of the songs that saddled me to the graveyard.

-

    My left eye complains to the right of too much fog

-

blended

relaxation

With apple and oriental jasmine

The story of flowers and secrets of incense

Cambodia perfume

slight effect

And you are the strength of the soul


---

لا يمكنك أن تكون طائرا

لكن احذر من أن تكون عش 

-

لم اعد اقوى على جر قدمي من هذا المنفى

-

 كاحدب  

حمل خمسة عشر عاما من البؤس

وبشكل مروع قطع رأس الحزن

فعل فعلته وهو يبكي

من دفعه لفعل هذا

 امرأة انجبته  وامرأة احبها

-

 ابحث عن اغنية في رأسي لا اعرف كلماتها

اريد  استبدالها بصوت الحادي الذي يناديني من بعيد

يقول هاتك الى باديتي

ستشنقك المدينة

-

 يصرون على السكن بجوار بيوت الفقراء ,  باحث اجتماعي يسأل القطط

-

 المجرم الذي احبني قبل الحرب نصحني بالرحيل 

-

ربما كانت من بنات الريح , احدى الاغاني اخذتني على سرجها الى المقبرة 

-

 عيني اليسرى تشكو لليمنى كثرة الضباب

-

ممزوجة

مرتخة

بالتفاح  بياسمين  الشرق 

بأزهار النارينج واسرار البخور

بندي كمبوديا

نزر طفيف 

وقوت الروح يا انت ِ

-

 

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

زوار المدونة الآن -Blog-Besucher jetzt-Blog visitors now-Visiteurs du blog maintenant-

Wikipedia

نتائج البحث

بحث هذه المدونة الإلكترونية