Translate

السبت، 24 فبراير 2018

عند تقاطع مسارات الصدى ...... انتظارٌ ثاوٍ في لبّ القصائد

16/4/1996  Your promises are the air and the earth’s reports of a shadow that was here like an empty extension.  Your leafy promises… for our sorrowful songs that die in the clamor of questions. My answers shatter, and the fragility of all I reply is like the wave of night, like fragments of a soft gleam, like the tears of the betrayed, like the remnants of dew.  In writing I seek excuses for waiting, the waiting that dwells in the heart of poems.  I am the one crouched at the crossroads of the paths of the echo. I am the solitary one. I shoo the carrier pigeon away with a soft, spontaneous voice.  The day was gathering the chaos of longing from the tables of my chest, scattering the birds and severing every branch of my greenery.  I was alone with the day as it called me to leave, biting the wings of promises until nothing remained but the echo.  I feed it this emptiness along paths that never return.

وعودك الهواء
وبلاغات الأرض عن ظلٍّ كان هنا
 كامتدادٌ فارغ
 وعودك الوارفات … لأغانينا الحزينة 
 التي تموت في ضجيج الأسئلة
وإجاباتي تتكسّر 
وهشاشة ما أجيبه
كموج الليل كقطع من رقة الوميض
كدمع المخذولين 
كبقايا الندى

 في الكتابة ألتمس اعذار الانتظار 
الثاوي في لب القصائد

أنا القابع عند تقاطع مسارات الصدى
أنا الوحيد  
أُهشّ الزاجل
 بصوتٍ خافتٍ عفوي 

 كان النهار يلملم  للتوق فوضاه 
من على مناضد صدري
يشتت الأطيار ويقطع 
كل أغصان اخضراري
كنت مع النهار وحيدا 
 يدعوني  إلى الرحيل  
 فيقضم أجنحة الوعود 
ولا يبقى غير الصدى
اطعمه هذا الفراغ
في مسارات مالا يعود
الاحد 16/4/1996

Your promises are the air
and the earth’s reports of a shadow that was here
like an empty extension.  Your leafy promises… for our sorrowful songs
that die in the clamor of questions.
My answers shatter,
and the fragility of all I reply
is like the wave of night,
like fragments of a soft gleam,
like the tears of the betrayed,
like the remnants of dew.  In writing I seek excuses for waiting,
the waiting that dwells in the heart of poems.  I am the one crouched
at the crossroads of the paths of the echo.
I am the solitary one.
I shoo the carrier pigeon away
with a soft, spontaneous voice.  The day was gathering the chaos of longing
from the tables of my chest,
scattering the birds
and severing every branch of my greenery.  I was alone with the day
as it called me to leave,
biting the wings of promises
until nothing remained but the echo.  I feed it this emptiness
along paths that never return.

 


 
 
 

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

Wikipedia

نتائج البحث

بحث هذه المدونة الإلكترونية