Translate

الأحد، 20 سبتمبر 2020

how are you

And if you no longer ask

Find the side you walked to

Maybe because I realize this watershed dimension

Realize that longing for her

She is sure that the longing she is comfortable with

He's still alive

I knew how you were feeling but my hope was ebbing

This longing reveals my need for her to come

And I no longer need to wait

Just ask: How are you

?


-



 كيف حالك

وان لم تعد تسأل

ابحث عن ناحية قد مشت لها

ربما لأنني أدرك هذا البعد الفاصل

أدرك أن الشوق لها

إنها على يقين من أن التوق الذي ترتاح له 

ما زال على قيد الحياة

كنت على علم بما تشعر به لكن املي ينحسر

هذا الشوق يكشف حاجتي لمجيئها

وانا لم أعد بحاجة  للانتظار

فقط اسأل: كيف حالك؟


-

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

زوار المدونة الآن -Blog-Besucher jetzt-Blog visitors now-Visiteurs du blog maintenant-

Wikipedia

نتائج البحث

بحث هذه المدونة الإلكترونية