Translate

الاثنين، 14 أغسطس 2017

وميض بعيد , اوتار ادبيه A distant flash, literary strings

Like the last pangs of messages
That ink spilled on the face of the paper
I am nothing but a remnant of light in the darkness of the night
Hope was creating a hole in the road
And through that departure
I saw traces of light spots
Like a clump of linden and a lacy perfume
I'm still on that line waiting
I remember the distant age that shed his tears
A day that never ended
Even I fell from the call
now
I have nothing but you
And this point.
Which is dying at the end of my last notebook
Here I will sit in the shadows hidden behind the departure
I am going through the pain of the messages
I console the wounded meeting with the amputated date
It will definitely come
He's just waiting for a coincidence
Lifespan will be extended when the isthmus bleeds
He picked up two handfuls of sea foam and a cup
  Wash the place away from the letters and the velvet will rejoice
You will pass with the brown butterfly
It flashes at you from afar
The pain of messages


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

http://al-d1.com/?p=poem&do=view&id=2594

كآخر اوجاع الرسائل
ذلك الحبر المراق على وجه الورق
ما عدت الا بقايا ضوء في كثافة الليل
كان الامل يحدث ثقبا في الطريق
وعبر ذلك الرحيل
كنت اجدك اثر
كأجمة من زيزفون وعطر موشى
مازلت على ذلك السطر انتظر
اتذكر العمر البعيد الذي سفح دمعه
يومه الذي لم ينتهي صداه
حتى انا هويت من هول النداء
الآن
لاشيء لدي سواكِ
وهذه النقطة .
التي تحتضر في نهاية دفتري الاخير
هنا سأقعي في الظل المتواري خلف الرحيل
امر على اوجاع الرسائل
اواسي اللقاء المجروح بالموعد الموتور
سيجيء حتما
هو فقط ينتظر الصدفة
سيتمدد العمر حين يسيل البرزخ
واقطف من الزبد حفنتين وجفنه
 واغسل الدوش عن الحروف وتبتهج القطيفه
ستمرين مع الفراشاة السمر
وتومض لك ِ من البعيد
اوجاع الرسائل


ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

زوار المدونة الآن -Blog-Besucher jetzt-Blog visitors now-Visiteurs du blog maintenant-

Wikipedia

نتائج البحث

بحث هذه المدونة الإلكترونية