Translate

السبت، 5 أغسطس 2017

لحظة رحيل A moment of departure


If the breeze of departure blows, I hold my hands close to my chest,
I took your beautiful things with me, and said the path was well
I provided insomnia as bread, Like an orphan who did not receive bread due to hunger, and hunger refused to eat it even though it was brown in color  It resembles his mother's forehead
Convinced, O chaste one, the water of my tears, when they came down, cleared the edges of the nights and poured light from a floating moon
Slowly, you bid me farewell, and seeing you did not fill my thirsty eyes
Anyway, you took the heart, just let me hold it for the last time


اذا هبت نسمة رحيل , ضميت ايديني لصدري , وخذيت اشياءكم معيه , وقلت الدرب متعافي
تزودت السهد خبزة , يتيم ما ضمها من جوع , وعيا الجوع ياكلها في لونها الاسمر وهي تشبه جبين امه

كفاف يا عفاف الخود ومي دمعي من نزل صافي مسح اطراف الليالي وسال النور من قمر طافي

على هونك تشيعني رحيل وما بعد عبيت من غديرك قربتي العطشى على هونك اخذت القلب بس خلني اضمه



ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

زوار المدونة الآن -Blog-Besucher jetzt-Blog visitors now-Visiteurs du blog maintenant-

Wikipedia

نتائج البحث

بحث هذه المدونة الإلكترونية