Translate

الخميس، 23 يناير 2020

 You met a gentle, leaving me a star and a secret
I lost a friend,  and you lost my file
I lost tears with my eyes, as I was seeing
He asked me
 ritual remembran
My pens, my heart, and my dress
 Where are you breath your breath why you slowed my lap
 When will you come to you?
When did your boyfriend say?
When does  be sweet when enlightens her
  dear
 And in you I disobey the advice of opinion
Take care of my love  while I am longing
The heart cried if he played the flute in us
 The flames of conscience are making me fall,  has caught fire with passion
If the heart calls my condolences
 How do I answer my feelings and deplore your absence fierce

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

زوار المدونة الآن -Blog-Besucher jetzt-Blog visitors now-Visiteurs du blog maintenant-

Wikipedia

نتائج البحث

بحث هذه المدونة الإلكترونية