Translate

الثلاثاء، 21 يناير 2020

عشتار Venus










Black lines on the alley of indifference
And the turmoil in the heart is hidden and bloody
Those staying behind the walls are deluded with calm
The feminized woman is weaned from her plotting breast
Anxious to cry
I have no bleeding left, star of the sky
Ishtar Venus
You wink at the sky and stone me
While you are keen to stay away, you hide your regrets
You pull the stitches and mess with my wound
A lover who stretched out his heart and made him thirsty
A free man who fled due to bad suspicion
I closed my eyes to what was left of me
You gave me what the heart cannot deny
A love that fills my veins and breathes in my chest
I couldn't exhale
There is no cloud on the locks of your seven doors
There is no dusk on your orphan window
Your natural doubts and jealousy are pretentious
A spoiled beauty breaks her toys
There is nothing to lament but my tears
Now I am lighting a fire on the ruins, O noble of letters
And I write to you about the depths of the lonely night
Hymns of alarm in the darkness of terror
The dawning terror and awakening of life
I rebelled against your stories, Shahrzad
now
My sky is azure, my hands are crimson, and my gardens are an archipelago
My sword is a pen dripping with pomegranate and the scent of jasmine
Oh blue ink, I forgot you and forgot who I am
Leave me alone to suffer and cry, and you leave
I am infested with sin and misfortune
And you are heaven , Only someone with great luck achieved it
خطوط ٌ سوداء على جواد اللامبالات
وصخب في القلب خفي ودامي
والماكثين خلف الاسوار متوهمين في الهدوء
وتاء التأنيث فطمة عن ثديها المكيده
حريصةٌ على اللعنه لتبكي
زعاف في جراب لصاب الســـــــنوة
مابقي لدي نزف يانجمة السماء
عشتار
تغمزين السماء وترجميني
وانت ِ حريصة على البعد تكتمين الندم
تسلين القطب وتعبثين بجرحي
صفوح متيم بسط قلبه وارداه الظماء
طليق فر عن سوء ظن
اغمضت عيني عن اشعاث في مراح
وهبتني ما لا ينكره الفؤاد
حباً يغبه وريداي وتنفسه صدري
ما استطعت ان ازفره
لا غيمة اوصدة ابوابك السبعه
ولا غسق على نافذتك اليتيمه
ضنونك الطبيعه وغيرتك ادعاء
غيداء ذات دلال تحطم العابها
لا شيء يستحق الرثاء سوى دمعي
الآن اوقد على الاطلال نارً ياسفانة الحرف
واكتب ُ لك ِ عن اغوار الليل الموحش
موشحات من الجزع في غياهيب الرعب
فزع بزغ وصحوة المحتضر
تمردت على حكاياتك ياشهر زاد
الآن
سماءي لازورديه وبيدائي قرمزيه وحدائقي ارخبيل
وسيفي يقطر اللارنج والنطع ياسمين لا جلد علال
يازرقة الحبر نسيتك ونسيت من اكون
دعيني للالم والبكاء وارحلي
فأنا موبوء في الخطيئه وسوء الطالع
وانت ٍ الجنه
فما نالها الا ذو خظ ٍ عظيم



ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

زوار المدونة الآن -Blog-Besucher jetzt-Blog visitors now-Visiteurs du blog maintenant-

Wikipedia

نتائج البحث

بحث هذه المدونة الإلكترونية