Translate

الثلاثاء، 22 يناير 2019

What's between you and me? مالذي بيني وبينك

What is there between you and me but love and longing?
I miss you and come to you and find nothing but your perfume and your shadow
What do I have between the nights but staying up late and dreaming?
These wishes sing their pain to the tune of the flute
What is between me and books, ideas and pens?
Except that we write letters to you and you do not read them
This waiting lies between the shadow of hope and despair
In your absence, the clouds rain from year to year
In your absence, the moon is pale and the nights are sad
When we meet, the world seems cheerful and radiant
If we meet every day, the weather will be warm and rainy
What's between you and me?
O light that is absent from me
I'm here
Listen to your hymns
are you coming?
Or will I return to exile myself?
For my praiseworthy isolation
And the darkness that lives in our streets
Our 40 doppelgangers are not necessarily human
Maybe flowers, poems and songs
When you're close, I'll be as clear as the sky
When you leave, I become murky water in the river
I become a lost cloud intending to cry

مالذي بيني وبينك 
غير المحبه والاشواق 
اشتاق لك واجيئك ولا اجد الا عطرك وظلك 
ماذا بيني وبين الليالي 
سوى السهر والاحلام
وهذه الاماني تغني اوجاعها على لحن الناي 
مالذي بيني وبين الكتب والافكار  والأقلام؟
سوى اننا نكتب لك الرسائل
 وانت لا تقراءها 
وهذا  الانتظار القابع بين ظل الترجي واليأس
في غيابك
 الغيوم تمطر من سنة إلى سنة
في غيابك
 القمر شاحب والليالي حزينه 
اذا التقينا
 يبدو العالم مبتهج ويشعشع انوار 
وإذا التقينا كل يوم  
سيصير الجو دافء وممطر
مالذي بيني وبينك 
أيها النور الغائب عني
أنا هنا
استمع إلى ترانيمك
هل انت قادم؟
أم سأعود إلى منفاي ؟
لعزلتي الجديرة بالثناء
والظلام الذي يسكن شوارعنا
 ليس بالضرورة إن لنا اربعين  شبيهنا من الناس
ربما الزهور والقصائد والأغاني
عندما تكون قريبًا، سأكون واضحًا مثل السماء
عندما تغادر، أصير ماءً عكرًا في النهر
أصير سحابة ضائعة عازمة على البكاء

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

زوار المدونة الآن -Blog-Besucher jetzt-Blog visitors now-Visiteurs du blog maintenant-

Wikipedia

نتائج البحث

بحث هذه المدونة الإلكترونية