Translate

الثلاثاء، 28 فبراير 2023

امنية صغيره A small wish


A small wish
My love says why do you insist on being sensible?
I see no reason for your crying
You tell me, my love, that you make me tired
I never told her about my suffering
I don't know how she knew my madness
I wrote under a pseudonym, so she recognized me and said, “You.”
She said I know the way you moan
I am confused by the poet, the madman, and the writer
But I am not in love with my heart
I wished I was a seagull carried by the wind on its shoulder
She wished to be a butterfly in the desert.
But no roses grow in the desert
If a rose lives in thirst, its life will be short
My wish and her wish was one short and happy life


حبيبتي تقول لماذا تصر ان تكون عاقلا 

لا ارى  أي مبرر لبكاءك

تقول لي حبيبتي انك تزيد تعبي

انا لم اخبرها ابدا عن معاناتي 

لا ادري هي كيف عرفت جنوني 

كتبت باسم مستعار ,فعرفتني وقالت انت

وقالت اني اعرف طريقتك بالانين 

انا في حيرة الشاعر والمجنون والكاتب 

لكنني لست في حبرة من قلبي

تمنيبت ان اكون نورس تحملني الريح على كتفها

وهي تمنت ان تكون فراشة في الصحراء.

لكن لا ورود تنبت في الصحراء

وان عاشت وردة في العطش سيكون عمرها قصير 

فكانت امنيتي وامنيتها عمر واحد قصير وسعيد 


ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

زوار المدونة الآن -Blog-Besucher jetzt-Blog visitors now-Visiteurs du blog maintenant-

Wikipedia

نتائج البحث

بحث هذه المدونة الإلكترونية