Translate

الأربعاء، 14 أغسطس 2019

I am not my grief but in my chest a child is crying
If he called out at the bottom of the well, he was lonely and stretched me
My hand is shorter than my eyelash to the path of my return
And I have the eyes of sea water, and this wave has not reached thee
I have given you a vocal cord, strung from the hoarseness of the flute
Come go up, to my chest, poem and give me your songs
 
انا ما بي حزن ولكن في صدري طفل بكاي
اذا نادى بغيابة بير , وحيد ومد لي حبالك
وانا يدي اقصر من رمش عيني لدرب ملفاي
وانا عيني ذخيرة يم وهذا الموج ما طالك
مديت لك حبل صوتي , جدلته من بحة الناي
تعال ارقى الى صدري , قصيد وهات موالك

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

زوار المدونة الآن -Blog-Besucher jetzt-Blog visitors now-Visiteurs du blog maintenant-

Wikipedia

نتائج البحث

بحث هذه المدونة الإلكترونية