Translate

الجمعة، 16 أغسطس 2019

story with delirium قصة الهذيان

I gained silence from this delirium
   It does not move, and my voice is in the slumber of old songs
I was on the verge of revealing if the evening chirps hadn't caught my attention
I come and then forget that I am here
Then ask when I fade away, about me
There is a string
  I think it's my pulse
But it's me
Not caring
My answers are still spontaneous
And when I don't ask
I am sure I have no voice
  No picture
It is more important to leave
I don't know where
I would like you to come back from me
But my silence is hurtful
  My heart is liquefied on paper
When will you find me?
I will tell the shadow a story with delirium
اكتسبت من هذا الهذيان 
صمت
  لايتحرك وصوتي في سبات الاغاني القديمه
كنت على حافة البوح لو لم تدركني تغاريد المساء
اجيء ثم انسى انني هنا 
ثم اسأل  حين اتلاشى , عني
ثمة وتر
 اخاله نبضي
لكنه  بي 
غير آبه
مازالت اجوبتي عفويه
وحين لا اسأل
اتيقن انني بلا صوت
 ولا صوره
اهم في الرحيل
ولا ادري الى اين
اود ان اعود مني
ولكن صمتي جارح
 قلبي مسال فوق الورق
ومتى اجدني
سأروي للظل حكاية مع الهذيان



ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

زوار المدونة الآن -Blog-Besucher jetzt-Blog visitors now-Visiteurs du blog maintenant-

Wikipedia

نتائج البحث

بحث هذه المدونة الإلكترونية