Translate

الجمعة، 19 يوليو 2019

in exile


We grow in exile
Like a sound,  cuts the wind
You bring back my beautiful memories
I came to renew my sadness
Songs, long ago died
The cane forest grew in my chest
Come and listen to the flute
All the tears in your absence poured out
Who suppresses this fire, spread in my soul
I lost my eyes without crying, what to benefit from them,
I forgot to hide one tear
In order to meet you
I can not continue without crying
How can I live in this sad world?
In my blood dryness
In my mouth groans




نحن ننمو في المنفى
كصوت، يجرح  الريح
أنت تعيد  لي  الذكريات الجميله
واتيت لتجديد حزني
الأغنيات ، منذ زمن بعيد ماتت
ونبت في صدري غابات قصب
تعال واستمع الى الناي
كل  الدموع في غيابك سكبتها
من يطفىء  هذا الحريق ، المنتشر في  روحي
أنا فقدت  عيني من دون بكاء ، مالفائده منها ،
لقد نسيت اخبىء دمعة واحده
من اجل لقائك
لا استطيع ان  استمرمن غير بكائي
كيف  لي ان أعيش في هذا العالم الحزين
في دمي جفاف
في فمي آهات

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

زوار المدونة الآن -Blog-Besucher jetzt-Blog visitors now-Visiteurs du blog maintenant-

Wikipedia

نتائج البحث

بحث هذه المدونة الإلكترونية