Translate

الأربعاء، 1 مارس 2023

Pen, paper and poem


 

Who took your eyes away from me, O good one?

From the farthest parts of the light of my soul from me

He was gone and I don't know why he was gone

It is only present in pictures and books

  My heart companion was gone and some of my heart went with him

Even the beautiful things left with him

Even my old friends remind me of him

Where did he accompany you, my love?

Those waves are born in my soul

They grow on the shores of those they love

When the waves shout, his voice is hidden in my chest

As if my chest were the horizon

I no longer know my name until they call you

I no longer know the smell of flowers until they point to you

I no longer know the letters until the mail travels to you

Even the ink glows when he writes to you

But the hair is mixed with pain

The eye is watchful, watching your specter

She is bleeding from the depths of insomnia

As if she was drowning in the harbor

Don't you think the sun is shining?

  But twilight did not find us

It shines through your face

Your cheeks are like mirrors of purity

When did the promise of your hearts die, O departed one?

The good ones are compassionate

Heartache is not enough to make us cry

My eyes fell asleep with sore eyelids

And the door of my sadness was not filled with anyone who knocked

Traveling was hard on me

  The letters were epic

When will you come to me with now and the caravan?

When do the tragedies end? The soul burns

It may be a salvation for me, but I do not want to be saved

I am escaping from drowning to drowning

When does joy come?

Even security says separation is enough

Hug me , O joys

I am neither a poet nor a writer, I am the one who carries half a heart and half a soul

Pen, paper and poem





ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

زوار المدونة الآن -Blog-Besucher jetzt-Blog visitors now-Visiteurs du blog maintenant-

Wikipedia

نتائج البحث

بحث هذه المدونة الإلكترونية