Translate

الأربعاء، 1 مارس 2023

على الهامش On the Marginal

عقل ال
 
Why does crying come with the rain?
Why do I cry when the clouds fall?
The sound of rain stirs up my longing heart
When nostalgia overwhelms me, I have no patience
I no longer look for an excuse when they ask me why you are crying
When they ask me, they know my tears will fall
  When they talk about oppression, they know the causes of my eyes
Alone, my love, don't ask me why I cried
But she knows that my path is difficult and bumpy
  Tired and most of the roads are dark
I did not complain about the causes of my suffering
It is enough for me that God knows about it, and I do not complain to anyone other than God
There are no tricks in my hands... but there is oppression in my chest
  Parting is painful, my beautiful lady
I didn't find an easy way for you
Even staying up late at night doesn't get me to you
  I was hoping to satisfy the longing of my eyes by looking at you
I feel like I have been satisfied with love
I do not wish you my suffering
A little of my sadness, if you live it, you will be destroyed
I loved listening to your words and feeling that they were flowers
Even the thorns become soft when I walk towards you
Even the wounds you left in my heart, I love them
Then I say, O God, forgive my beloved, for she does not know
~~~~~~~~

I had a dream, I don't know where it disappeared, my hope

One late night, I fell asleep and suddenly woke up

I forgot my name and I forgot where I am

This is how my dream left and borrowed my name

He left me homeless, without a pillow that could hold my head

How do I know they are calling me?


ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

زوار المدونة الآن -Blog-Besucher jetzt-Blog visitors now-Visiteurs du blog maintenant-

Wikipedia

نتائج البحث

بحث هذه المدونة الإلكترونية