Translate

الثلاثاء، 28 مارس 2023

Folds of the night طيات الليل

For two days, it was as if I didn't even cross your mind I am the one who forgot my situation and reminded you I didn't think you were ignoring me, but you slowed down You stayed with me and I knew you passed ~ You have spread your voice across the country And I lost your whisper with the cooing of pigeons I came to you from the depths of the night to meet you in the morning The light in your eyes covered your eyelids and you fell asleep ~ You are covered in anger in the journey of marginalization You were determined to ignore him, and his feathers flew towards you I asked God for forgiveness when I asked you why May God forgive your weak heart ~ I wish you abundant closeness and I am full of longing and love I give you my bleeding wound and my chest your lofty sheath I am the awakening of the passing night I am the morning that never sleeps I am a forest of thirsty people I can quench my thirst myself I asked Dawn and his breath, Is it possible to exhale pain? When do we sacrifice him and cut off his bloody sweat? He sighed and then sent me a soft shower He promised me longing and wailing, and wrote his voice on my bones ~ I wished I was East while I was in the light detention center I wished that the nights in Al Wasl were full of moons I hope you are my country My hands surround you like walls I wished you were my star in a free sky ~ Come, O heartbeat of man, and teach me how to forget myself Extend to me your goodness and pure goodness As long as the letter is the heartbeat of a human being I swear I'm full of waiting When will I meet you? I'm waiting for you My night was long and restful Dawn slowed and did not appear ~ i need you This is what I said to my heart i need you As thirsty for a drop of water I hope you're on my way A comrade against this injustice We walk and the paths are far away Keeps us away from fatigue And give us a little wing We arrived at Mount Salma ~ Your result is stressful and there is a lot of crying The clouds promised you and their rain was far away Who gathers the wind and grinds the threshing floor? Who collects the darkness and brings it a pillow?

محاصيلك منافي والبكى وافر
والغيم يوعدك وهماليله ابعاد
من يجمع الريح ويدرس بيادر
ويلملم العتمه ويجيبها وساد
~
يومين
كني ما على بالك طريت
وانا الذي نسيت حالي وذكرتك
ما ضنتي صديت
لكنك ابطيت
سكنتني ودريت اني عبرتك
~
دورت صوتك في البلاد البراح
وفقدت همسك مع هديل الحمام
جيتك من طيات ليل ادوربك صباح
والنور في عينك غشى جفنك ونام
~
تغشيتي زعل في رحلة التطنيش
وتحزمتي الصدود وطار بك ريشه
الله يسامحني حين ما سألتك ليش
والله يسامح خفوقك طار به طيشه
~
تشيمتك قرب وافر وانا كلي وجد وهيام
تشيمتك جرح نازف وصدري غمدك السامي
اناصحوة رحيل الليل انا الصبح الذي مانام
اناغابه من العطشى وانا مني ارتوى ضامي
~
سألت الفجر انفاسه هل يمكن نزفر اللآلام
متى يمكن نضحيها ونقطع عرقها الدامي
صمت لكنه ارسلي حمامه ساجع الانغام
يعشمني حنين وكتب صوته على عظامي
~
تمنيتك شروق وانا في معتقل انوار
تمنيتك ليالي الوصل وكلها قمره
تمنيتك بلاد ويديني تلمها اسوار
تمنيتك لي نجم عالي في سما حره
~
تعال يانبض الانسان وعلمني كيف اسلاني
مدلي وصلك نقاءدام الحرف نبض انسان
والله شبعتك انتظارمتىالقاك تتناني
ليلي تطاول واستراح وابطىالفجر مابان
~
منذزمن بعيد
كسرت فنجان العنصريه
ولكن حاربني العبيد
~
احتاجك
كذا قلتها لقلبي
احتاجك
كما العطشان لقطرة ما
ليتك كنت في دربي
انيس بهذه الظلما
نمشي والدروب بعاد
وتاخذنا من التعب نسما
وتعطينا جناح صغير
توصلنا لجبل سلمى
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

زوار المدونة الآن -Blog-Besucher jetzt-Blog visitors now-Visiteurs du blog maintenant-

Wikipedia

نتائج البحث

بحث هذه المدونة الإلكترونية