Translate

الجمعة، 26 أبريل 2019

Nothing but I am trying to get over my wound to the other side في عام مضى عليه ما مضى

Nothing but I am trying to get over my wound to the other side
-
In a year that has passed
I don't like it as a number, because we have become algorithms without souls
She was extinguished in the branches, searching for calm in the dark corridor
Before those who did not die, hearts were blue books filled with what pleased them
Leaves are loose souls, and rain does  renew sadness
All the people I meet are strangers, as if their souls have fallen into error
She lost her bodies that would be her refuge
My friend looked pale today
It was as if it was made of wax, melting within a night
He knew the reasons for my surprise and sighed
He said: The saw of time, my friend, is sharp
Every day they remove a fingernail from my brother's fingernails
In the detention centers where innocent people reside
His children are crying and I am tearing up with pain
They are blackmailing my soul whose time has not come
It is the flame that devours me from inspiration
I can't do anything
That's why, as you see me, I'm melting little by little
I don't know what the endings would be like in a year ago
But it will definitely shine from our hands
We are burning

في عام مضى عليه ما مضى
لا احبه رقما , لاننا اصبحنا خوارزميات بلا ارواح
انطفأت في التشعبات وهي تبحث عن هدوء في رواق الظلمه
فيما مضى الذي لم يموت , كانت القلوب كتب زرقاء مليئة فيما يسر
الاوراق نفوس فضفاضة , والمطر لا يجدد الحزن
كل اللذين اقابلهم غرباء , يكأنما ارواحهم سقطت في الخطأ 
تاهت عن اجسادها التي ستكون ملاذها
صديقي بدا شاحبا هذا اليوم
كأنه كان من الشمع , ذاب في غضون ليله
عرف اسباب دهشتي وتنهد 
قال : منشار الوقت  يا صديقي حاداً
كل يوم يقتلعون من انامل اخي ظفرا 
في المعتقلات  التي يقيم فيها الابرياء
اطفاله ينتحبون وانا اتمزق وجعا
انهم يبتزون روحي التي  لم يأن اوانها
انها الشعلة التي تلتهمني من الهامه 
ليس بمقدوري فعل شيء
لهذا كما تراني اذوب شيئا فشيئاً
لا ادري في عام مضى كيف تكون النهايات 
لكنها حتما ستشرق من بين ايدينا 
نحن نحترق 



ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

زوار المدونة الآن -Blog-Besucher jetzt-Blog visitors now-Visiteurs du blog maintenant-

Wikipedia

نتائج البحث

بحث هذه المدونة الإلكترونية