Translate

الخميس، 18 أبريل 2019

My beloved left me one night, جفاني بليل

My beloved left me at night, 
O absent one, when will the light shine upon us?
We were late while walking in darkness, and the light was late and hidden
If it does not shine upon my eyes, the darkness of the dark night will cover me
He scatters me like sand and scatters me, and scatters my secrets in his air
My beloved left me one night, 
and absence began to build a wall
Jealousy began to consume me, and turn me over the fire
How does one who is in Hellfire sleep, and how does an oppressed person sleep?
If he wears the shroud of his sadness and his naked sadness is in his eyes


جفاني بليل , ياغايب متى يشرق علينا النور
ابطينا  نسري الظلماء وابطى النور متواري

اذا ما اسفر على عيني تلبسني عتمة الديجور
يوزعني شتات رمال ويذرى اسراري الذاري

جفاني بليل , وبدى يبني الغياب السور 
وبدت تاكلني الغيره , تقلبني على ناري

كيف ينام من تصلاه , وكيف يرقد المقهور
واذا لبس كفن حزنه وفي عينه حزنه العاري

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

زوار المدونة الآن -Blog-Besucher jetzt-Blog visitors now-Visiteurs du blog maintenant-

Wikipedia

نتائج البحث

بحث هذه المدونة الإلكترونية