Translate

الخميس، 20 أبريل 2023

غير منقطع unbroken


Come and save me from the sea of your travels

If drowning is a blessing, enter me with your secrets

Sadness prevailed in the depths of our poems

Gather my ravings and light your fire

Don't resist nostalgia because you won't be able to

He will bring you back despite the reasons that do not forget you

Even distance cannot erase your loss

Collect your sighs and collect all your regrets

Sing it with a heavenly melody and a turquoise string

Tune the tune with your throat harp

Leave the strings of your voice to the flute and let it raise the volume

I am filled with your loss and I return with your lost poems

I adore you as a thirsty person loves water

Come and plant your garden in my heart

The flame of the sun is less fierce than longing for you

I am like a sunflower that only pays attention to you

So send your flames like messages from sunrise to sunset



ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

زوار المدونة الآن -Blog-Besucher jetzt-Blog visitors now-Visiteurs du blog maintenant-

Wikipedia

نتائج البحث

بحث هذه المدونة الإلكترونية