Translate

الخميس، 2 نوفمبر 2017

نطق فمك

I used to read your work often, even though your writings were few.  I used to see you when I read you, and embrace you.  I carried every line in my eyes. With every letter, like a rose, I smelled you.  Oh, how you extinguished the wick of your candle.  Oh, how the nights gather you.  Every moment I left my own thoughts, I would come to you. I used to read, and I used to hear the sound of your lips.  Bridges of Infinity Aqel Al-Ayyash 3/11/2015



 كنت اقرا لك كثير ولو كتاباتك قليله

كنت اشوفك حين اقرا لك واضمك

كل سطر في عيوني كنت اشيله

بكل حرف مثل ورده كنت اشمك

اوه منك من طفى لشمعك فتيله

واوه منك كيف الليالي  تلمك

كل لحظة اترك حالي كنت اجي له

كنت اقرا وكنت اسمع نطق فمك





جسور اللانهاية
عقل العياش
٣/١١/٢٠١٥

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

Wikipedia

نتائج البحث

بحث هذه المدونة الإلكترونية