Translate

السبت، 17 ديسمبر 2016

على وضح النقى

clearly


We were pure, working hand in hand


We walked the paths of what we used to think stumble


Days passed and we separated, and then barriers and walls became between us


And you came to say who is the most forgotten and richest


I see the arrogance in your eyes and the devil in your hand tied


I think you hate me because I know you better


You live in my heart and I see you in my eyes beautiful


You are the star in my night, and always be my destination


What can I say


Sorry buddy I want you as far away as you want


I'm happy, and I want you to be happy,


But I exchange you for the commendable solitude


-


Translated Google

-- 

على وضح النقى كنا وترافقنا ايد بأيد

مشينا دروب ماكنا نحسب حساب للعثرى

ومضت ايام وتفارقنا وتعلا من ورانا حيد

وجيت تقول لايامي من هو بيننا الاثرى

اشوف الكبر في عيونك وشيطانك في يدينك قيد

واضنك صرت تكرهني لاني بعلومك الادرى

كنت تسكن بقلبي واشوفك في عيوني عيد

وكنت النجم في ليلي يطيب لوجهتك مسرى

ما قول الاسف ياصاح اريدك ابعد من بعيد

سعيد ولا ابي شوفك انا في خوة القفرى

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

زوار المدونة الآن -Blog-Besucher jetzt-Blog visitors now-Visiteurs du blog maintenant-

Wikipedia

نتائج البحث

بحث هذه المدونة الإلكترونية