Translate

الثلاثاء، 31 ديسمبر 2019

Cactus songs

I will sing the cactus song with you
I am a cactus tree
I'm not that cruel
And you, cactus flower, I see you are beautiful
Oh my God, what beautiful fruits and very sweet
Cactus tree, teach me how to grow
Teach me how to defend myself
Me too, cactus tree
The world failed me and left far away
They slipped into the cold north
Where rivers and rains
  All my share of thirst and sunburn
  Our sense of nostalgia grows for them
But they left the places we love together
The yearning never goes away
Once we return to it in our memory
We see them in our hearts
Why did they return to those places?
Let's sing, cactus tree
Come to me with your beautiful song
Come teach me

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

زوار المدونة الآن -Blog-Besucher jetzt-Blog visitors now-Visiteurs du blog maintenant-

Wikipedia

نتائج البحث

بحث هذه المدونة الإلكترونية