Translate

الاثنين، 19 مارس 2018

Good morning O the most beautiful and wonderful of good morning

Good morning O the most beautiful and wonderful of good morning
Good morning O the most beautiful creation of God
  O Morning startled by the early lights
Good morning, looking at the most beautiful thing in existence
Good morning to whoever has the right and merit earner my love
    Words I say I am addicted to the feeling of love
-
This girl is the beauty of the universe
This girl is a cloud at sunset
She makes me wet and thirsty for her
Cloud formation in the sky
Her beauty and modesty made him a cosmic verse
-
She is another world
It is a world of bees, roses and honey
It is all hope, how empty it is if hope is absent
-
It is innocence, it is the birds, it is the field
It is the joy that came after distress
-
I miss her as loyal ones miss her
She gives if life betrays me
There is nothing like it, neither the Moon nor Saturn
It is the truth and it is the hearts of the innocent
I love her as I love the pure
-
Pure, innocent, not known for flirtation
You read in silence, you come in silence, and you leave in silence
And if you speak, you say only brief
-
Oh our good old days
My love, what is the solution?
Hug me, hug me, I love you
I'm dead alive
I love your neighborhood in which you live
-
Oh absent all season
The consciousness of yearning overflows
I love you and I have nothing I can do
Looking for a step to get me to the cloud
About a wing that carries me to it
O poem, O Habramsal, from the star
  O notebook in which all the letters of lovers
I was the only one reading you, I was the only one writing you
I was satisfied
But your absence hurts me
At every opportunity I write to you
Every chance makes me cry

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

زوار المدونة الآن -Blog-Besucher jetzt-Blog visitors now-Visiteurs du blog maintenant-

Wikipedia

نتائج البحث

بحث هذه المدونة الإلكترونية