Translate

الاثنين، 24 يونيو 2019

Shadow secrets اسرار الظل


Between hope and despair, I completely collapsed
I stretched the rope and the ropes of days shortened

I intended to reveal the secrets of my heart to my shadow
I complain to my shadow about my illnesses and illnesses

I don't know if he felt ashamed, I don't know if he cried for me
Then he takes refuge in me, just like the orphans' holidays

My heart was holding my worry and I said give it up
Let worries disperse like a mist

I am exhausted by worries and worries are playing on me
  And the water of my blood boils from her distress

I was bored and they did not move away, taking turns tearing me apart
Neither the rope of worries is cut off nor does 
happiness visit me


بين  للامل والياس  تهاويت كلي

مديت حبل وتقصر حبال الايام

نويت ابوح اسرار قلبي لظلي 
اشكي لظلي من تباريح واسقام

مدري استحى مدري بكى من عللي 
 لكنه  يلوذ مثل اعياد الايتام

قلبي حجر همي وانا قلت خلي
خل الهموم مبدده مثل الاغتام

انسليت منهن وهن العبن بي تسلي
وانا نسغ دمي من ضيقها زام

ضجيت ولا يبرحن تناوبن تلي

ولا الحبل مقطوع ولا السعد حام 
 



ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

زوار المدونة الآن -Blog-Besucher jetzt-Blog visitors now-Visiteurs du blog maintenant-

Wikipedia

نتائج البحث

بحث هذه المدونة الإلكترونية