Translate

السبت، 16 يونيو 2018

اوتار جروحي My heart's wounds are strings

Did they tell you about my raving about you, or did you read it by chance?
Did you see the wounds of my heart bleeding on the alphabet papers?
  My heart's wounds are strings, where can you play on them?
My heart's wounds are a flute, where is your breath that moves the flute's moans?
Where are you, good musician?
My wounds are sad, yearning for joy
My heart's melodies are like the melodies of the night, mysterious and weeping
Renew the moon's tune, perhaps the moon will return to our sky
Play for the stars to be renewed by their twinkle
Oh my love, the loyal ones are always tired
Did they tell you, my love, about my delirium, or do you ignore it?
If only you knew how I think of you when I stay and travel
If you asked the sea why it became salty
If you knew, you would hurry back
My heart wounds are strings
The range is tired of grief, and our caravans are tired
We walk as if a soul has left us and gone to you
The salt in the water is from our eyes and we are the whole sea
I am without a destination, I play a tune, perhaps I will return from my loss
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
هل اخبروك عن هذاياني بك ام انك قرأته بالصدفه
هل رأيت  جروح قلبي تنزف فوق اوراق الابجديه 
 جروح  قلبي اوتار ,  أين اناملك تعزفين عليها 
جروح قلبي ناي اين انفاسك التي تحرك انين الناي 
اين انت ايها العازف الطيب 
الحان جروحي حزينه تشتهي الفرح
الحان قلبي مثل الحان الليل غامضه وبكاءه
جدد الحان القمر لعل القمر يعود لسمائنا
اعزف للنجوم لتجدد بالوميض 
آه يا حبيبتي ان الاوفياء دائما متعبون 
هل اخبروك يا حبيبتي عن هذياني ام تتجاهلينه
لو انك تعلمين كيف افكر بك في مكوثي وترحالي
لو انك سألتي البحر لماذا اصبح مالحا 
لو انك تعرفين لاسرعتي بالعودة 
جروح قلبي أوتار  
لقد سئم المدى من الحزن، وقوافلنا  تتعب
نحن نسير وكأن روح  تركتنا ورحلت اليك 
الملح في الماء من اعيننا  ونحن البحر كله
انا بلا وجهة , اعزف لحنًا لعلني اعود من ضياعي 


ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

زوار المدونة الآن -Blog-Besucher jetzt-Blog visitors now-Visiteurs du blog maintenant-

Wikipedia

نتائج البحث

بحث هذه المدونة الإلكترونية